Wednesday 20 January 2010

this is a story about my girlfriend mary-jane



so.


so so so.


so so so so so so so so so.


I'm time delaying,


as I have too much revision to do.


so I'm listening to some trippy-ass music and sketching my facepaint ideas in an effort to avoid it.


I'm burying my head in the sand.


ostrich-chic.
























phwoar, what a looker.


On the downside, I'm officially having chicken super-noodle withdrawl symptoms. I get all antsy when I walk past a co-op, and haven't got enough money for them. I think soon I may have to start finding myself a noodle-dealer and just take a hit straight into my vein. Inject some of the chickeny-flavour sauce right in there. I seriously think I'm just going to live off them throughout university. omnomnom.


Oh look, a baby ripping its way out of a woman's head.


This is braindead. Obviously.
AND IT'S COMING IN THE POST AS WE SPEAK.
Gosh, I just love Danny's play account. And I love splatter films.
it's a winning combination. booyah.
chus.

No comments:

Post a Comment