Tuesday 9 February 2010

Get in my belly you cakey-badboy

If I knew you were coming,
I'da baked a cake...

Well, I did infact know edward was coming.
Which is why we did infact, bake a cake.
As shown below.
It's damn good to look at, but we're saving it for tomorrow.




So, I managed to track down a photo from Scotland,
admittedly not one from the actual racing itself, but still, it's me looking like a dick in lycra.



Makes a change from the time in life I looked like this on skis;
Mawwwww.
There was a time when I was cute.
I probably still played with this at that age;
Yes,
that is a Wallace and Gromit Doll's house.
Which I got when my mum and dad asked what I wanted as a present If I passed my 5m Swimming badge aged about 4,
and I responded with;
'A Wallace and Gromit house'.
I'd never even seen one, or even knew if they existed,
all I knew is I wanted one.
Fuck knows where they found one.
Chus.

No comments:

Post a Comment