Thursday 18 March 2010

'eds just flew off, i don't think ra is going to follow him.'

So, this is a little post about all things Edward.
Because I don't mention him much on here, and I thought I could show you some nice things he does.
And some less nice things. Like pressing the buttons on his phone, so I go deaf. And gloating for hours when he wins Mario kart. Once. And repeating; 'errrr, there's a slug in my roooooom!' every time he wants to publicly embarass me.

But there are lots of nice things.
Like saying; 'hello. hello. hello. hello. hello. hello? hello. hellooooo!' as he just did then. in various voices/accents.

he also pulls this face;















- no, really.
made this book;




















- but you can't see any more of the book because it's a secret :3

Plus he steals all my clothes;























- admittedly, it's a brilliant jumper, but the annoying fact is my 17 year old boyfriend suits an age 13 boys comic-book jumper in hot pink better than me.
So yeah, soppiness over.
I suppose I do have a heart after all :)
Chus.

No comments:

Post a Comment