Monday 1 March 2010

kinky malinki

Meow.
I have a very realistic meow dontchaknow.
Honestly.
So today I spent most of psychology annoying the student teacher by drawing pictures of gibbons and discussing what the hell 'chimpanzees who've learnt to use sign language' have to do with the social desirability aspect of questionnaires.
I am 'le bad student'.

on another note, I have just successfully made Danny admit I am his father.
Just like starwars, only slightly peado-esque and with more GSM (That's genetic sexual attraction for those of you who don't watch stupid documentaries called 'I fell in love with my mum and had a kid with my brother' etc.)

lavlay.

So I have to go up to Dundee on my own soon for a Uni open day.
hmf.
that's gonner be fun.
Still, probably more fun than sitting in college on my own was today, with only New order's 'Blue Monday' to keep me happy.

chus.

No comments:

Post a Comment