Tuesday 8 June 2010

Apologies...

for the extreme break in blogging.
A level revision combined with marathon sims sessions have threatened to take over my life.
Combine that with a surge of sudden what seems to be bi-polar disorder and you have my life for the last few weeks.
Went back to skiing today for the first time since the British. It feels odd knowing that in about 6 months time, I'll be having to move to another country to ski every day >.<

Saw Calito's way today. The film was fairly enjoyable, but if you remove his beard, Al Pacino (not Al Capone as I discovered) looks a lot like my uncle. Same Jewish nose and everyfink. Still, I enjoyed his Italian(?)American wit. I did however miss Hot Rod on film 4 tonight. Which is a shame, as I really enjoy the genius of Akiva Schaffer, Andy Samburg and Jorma Taccone especially. I find him adorable. He's a 12 year old boy learning what a wet dream is stuck in a 28 year old's body. If that makes any sense?

It's quite theraputic to be back writing on this. Even if it is simply for myself now.
I'ma try and catch some sleep. I've been awake until 4 for the last few nights, it's not good for me. I'm such a shit adolescant.

Chus.

No comments:

Post a Comment