Thursday 14 January 2010

bright copper kettles

Today I spent an enjoyable half an hour on the train, deathstaring chavs in my anarchy shoes, and quoting lines from Goodbye Lenin in my head;

'Mein naam ist Alexander Kerner, und ich habe ein problem.'

Bah, my German is so bad.

On the plus side, I officially kick ass at photosynthesis. I'm like the biological ghostbuster, when you've got a problem involving photophosphorylation or the Calvin cycle, you know who to call.

So I tried to take some photos today to put on here, interesting ones y'know, one of my wallace and gromit house (don't ask), the state of my messy desk, some golden shoes etc. Give you a glance into my little world. But yet again, Blogger is adamant that I am unable to upload any photos. grrr. I'm just going to have to paint my nails blacker than my soul is in an effort to cheer up. God I can be poetic at times.

Chus.

No comments:

Post a Comment