Saturday 9 January 2010

pony's got hooves


For about 3 days straight now, I have been singing pony rocking for hours.
So, i figured my love for DJ Mehdi was so great I needed to immortalise it forever in the form of a dodgy graffiti makeover courtesy of microsoft paint (how mature of me).
Anyway.
These past few days have been eye opening for me. I've discovered a lot more people dislike me then I'd originally realised, one of them being someone I believed to be a good friend. But after thinking things through, and discussing it, I think the problems sorted. It's just aswell I'm able to somehow find humour in situations like this. Woody Allen would be proud.
I finally have a working phone again (hoo-ray), and revision is going well for a change. I think I actually may scrape my 3Cs at A Level at this rate (fingers crossed).
Chus.

1 comment:

  1. HALLO
    seeing on facebook you also have blogspot, thought id follow you as i have no followers and i am slightly new to this AHA. x

    ReplyDelete